Dedicated to millions, believed to have died of Tuberculosis, while the real cause was "Lack of awareness."
Know About TB
SYMPTOMS OF TB
DIAGNOSIS OF TB
DO’S AND DONT’S
BELIEVE IT OR NOT
TB IN CHILDREN
R & D
1. Myth: TB runs in the family…
2. Myth: TB is highly infectious…
3. Myth: Each and every TB patient spreads disease.
4.Myth: A TB patient must at…….
5. Myth: There is no cure…
6. Myth: TB treatment is very….
7. Myth: TB is a disease of…..
8. Myth: TB occurs only in the lungs.
9. Myth: Exposure to a TB patient…..
10. Myth: After a couple of months…..
11. Myth: To cough out blood with…..
12. Myth: I am educated and well off….
Books by Dr. Raman Kakar
General switch in Chemotherapy
Thrice weekly regime
Controversies of Indian DOTS
India’s mammoth private sector
Excluding TB expert
Thrice weekly instead of traditional daily
HIV & TB
Awareness by Media
A Death Every Minute
Video on Tuberculosis (English)